Our two sites, in Bedale and Ripon, are designed to meet the needs of all our children and furnished to a high standard.
We have specialist facilities which ensures that we teach a curriculum which meets the needs of all pathways of learning, these include;
- Well equipped and resourced classrooms and teaching areas.
- Multi use school halls – Purpose built sports hall at our Bedale site.
- Secondary art room; design technology workshop; IT rooms; Science laboratory and food technology room.
- Sensory circuit rooms at both sites.
- Sensory rooms
- Calm rooms at both sites.
- Extensive grounds and play facilities at both sites.
- Wildlife areas.
- School farm (5.5 acres) at our Bedale site
- Farm classroom
- Cycle track