Our two sites, in Bedale and Ripon, are designed to meet the needs of all our children and furnished to a high standard.
We have specialist facilities which ensures that we teach a curriculum which meets the needs of all pathways of learning, these include;
- Well equipped and resourced classrooms and teaching areas.
- Multi use school halls – Both sites (Purpose built sports hall at our Bedale site)
- Secondary art room; design technology workshop; IT rooms; Science laboratory and food technology room (Bedale)
- Sensory circuit rooms
- Sensory rooms
- Calm rooms
- Extensive grounds and play facilities
- Wildlife areas
- School farm (5.5 acres) at our Bedale site
- Farm classroom (Bedale site)
- Cycle tracks